WARM WEATHER: Customers from the Midwest to the East Coast (east of Utah) purchasing meltables (i.e. chocolates, bars, truffles and caramels) between May and October must choose Priority shipping at checkout. If you purchase only brittles and sauces (non-meltables), you may choose Standard shipping. During the colder months of November through April, Standard/Ground shipping can be selected.
Hawaii and Alaska orders must ship Priority.
Overnight/Expedited Shipping 1-2 days: If you choose this option at checkout, the price posted is an approximate. If the actual shipping is lower or significantly higher we will contact you Monday through Friday 10am-3pm to confirm your exact desired date of arrival and shipping cost.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the product total and delivery address. Shipping fees are per each ship-to address: The fees below are approximate costs. When you place your order, the actual cost will post based on your delivery zone.
Local California 1-3 days
|Up to $45||$17||$22||$14|
|$45.01 - $86||$19||$24||$16|
|$86.01 - $100||$21||$27||$18|
|$100.01 - $199||$24||$32||$20|
|$199.01 - $300||$29||$39||$25|
|$400+||Anette's will contact you.|
*** Shipping "DAYS" refers to business days and non-holidays
*Warm weather rules for shipping to states east of Utah: Orders shipping to the Midwest to East Coast between May and October must ship Priority due to warm weather. If you only purchase brittle and/or sauce (non-meltable items), you may choose Standard shipping.
STANDARD/Ground: During the cooler months of November thru March this options may be selected by all states with the exception of Alaska and Hawaii. However, it is recommended to pick Priority any time you are shipping chocolates to insure best quality with quicker delivery time.
Additional shipping information:
- Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii must ship Priority.
- At this time, we do not ship internationally.
- Canadian orders: Brittles and sauces may be shipped. You will need to call us directly to place the order. (707) 252-228 ext. 1, Monday through Friday, 10am-4pm. Pacific Time.
- For Overnight/Expedited shipments, Anette’s Chocolates will contact you Monday through Friday to confirm your exact desired date of arrival and any changes to shipping cost.
- To ensure your chocolates do not sit in a warehouse over the weekend, we do not ship on Thursdays or Fridays. If you are ordering only non-meltables (brittles and sauces), they may ship Monday through Friday.
- Most orders received on Wednesdays after 11am (Pacific Time) will not ship until the following Monday.
- On occasion, temperatures reach heights that do not allow us to ship to select states.
- Please note delivery dates may be subject to external factors, including inclement weather, delaying arrival date.
- When calculating delivery dates, do not include weekends or holidays in your shipping day count.
- We do not offer same day shipping.
- We do not ship to APO or PO Boxes. Customers who provide APO or PO Box shipping addresses will be contacted for a new address.
For shipping questions regarding a new or existing order, please contact us at email@example.com.